Monday, May 17, 2010

My Favorite Nutrition and Wellness Books

One of the reasons I got into this whole nutrition and wellness area was my desire to share my knowledge with others to help them become more healthy and to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle.

We don't have to go very far to find the latest nutritional advice and everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. Unfortunately, not all of the advice we see or hear is necessarily true. One of my main goals is to educate people on nutrition. To cut through the hype!

Often times we seek books to tell us the truth. But, as I like to say, "Just because it is in a book doesn't mean it is true. It just means it is in a book." (Yes, you can also now substitute the word "Internet" for "book.")

I'm often asked what are good books to read. To get this information out to as wide an audience as possible, I've decided to start writing brief book reviews of my favorite nutrition and wellness books on my Blog. I'll be writing 2-3 per week, so check the blog and my posts to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn which will direct to the Blog. Feel free to pass them along to your friends and family and hopefully it will help them as well.

No comments: