Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth

As I start my series of book reviews it is difficult to know where to start. Naturally, I want to tell you everything at once and list all the books, but that is not practical. I have a couple of favorite authors who you will see several books referenced, those being Ann Louise Gittleman and Jonny Bowden. The nod for today's review goes to Jonny's The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth: The Surprising Unbiased Truth About What You Should Eat and Why

Why this one first?  Well, when I first read it I said to myself, "That's the book I wish I had written."  As Jonny reveals what these 150 healthiest foods are, he hits the proverbial nail on the head with the hammer.  I can not agree more strongly with what he says in the book.  He describes how soy is not the health food we've been lead to believe, how raw milk is good for you, but not pasteurized milk, how grass fed beef is the way nature intended it, etc. etc.

You can pick the book up at any time and read sections and get valuable information.

No comments: